Monday, July 20, 2009

Latest on the Beckman Family

Well it has been a while since I have posted in here.. things have been pretty crazy busy around here.. but its all been fun..... any who.. 1st off.. We will be getting our new/used Van in 1 1/2 wks... which I cant wait to be able to finally be able to go out as a family in 1 trip instead of dropping 2 kids off come back for the younger 2 and me.. so yep cant wait.. it is a 2000 ford windstar so it will be ok.. and we are only paying $2500. for it.. so I cant really complain.... any who.. the weather is alot colder then the states.. so it has been an interesting summer forsure.. it has only gotten to 84 only 2 maybe 3 times all summer so far.. most days are in the mid to low 70s.. and at night in the low 50s.. but it is nice... I enjoy the nice spring like days here.. any ways... next i'll do the updates on each family member :) enjoy......

Alyssa: she is doing great.. she is 13mths old now.. and all of 17lbs 4oz and finally in size 9mth clothes... which some are still a little to long on her.. but she is growing... She is now standing all on her own.. no walking yet.. she just uses stuff to walk around.. she now has 3 teeth (2 bottom 1 top) which i'm sure more are coming in.. since she gets in those cranky spurts and she has been sleeping more... but she is doing good and still happy as ever

Ayme... she is doing great... she is my lil trouble maker from time to time.. but what 2 yr old isnt trouble from time to time... she is in the lets draw on everything stage.. so walls in the house got color.. but its ok... we are dealing with it... but she is doing good.. she is a good kid.. she loves playing With Alyssa... which is always cute to watch...

Michelle.. She is doing good.. she has been showing more emotions to us not understanding what she is trying to say to us.. that if we dont get it.. she will go run off and cry... the hard thing with her is.. she doesnt even want to try and have us help her say the words and all.. she will just say "I cant" so it has been a challange with her.. Lord Willing she will open up more so I can help her out to learn and except the help that is given to her.. but besides that.. she is doing good...

Samantha... She is doing good.. she has her 5yr old talk back from time to time and her tempers that can get her little butt in trouble... but she is doing better then before.. she likes to test me from time to time.. which she has learned I dont cave.. and running to Daddy to ask him.. he doesnt cave either... so it has been fun.. she has made alot of new friends so she has friends come over alot to play.. but all in all she is doing good.. and just growing up way to fast on me...

Matthew.... He is doing good.. he is busy as always with work.. helping out his friends fix stuff I.E. Cars, computers, grills, ect.... but he is doing good.. I made him take tonight off to go to the movies with 2 of his buddies from work... they will be going to see transformers 2.. ( I saw it already last wk) but I told him.. he needs to go out too and have some fun... so he will be out tonight.. and then he will be having a computer land party on Saturday and BBQing with the guys.. but he is doing well...

Me... I'm doing great.. i'm busy as ever.. with my 4 girls.. and now i'm watching our friends 2 daughters ages 4 and 7 (girls) from Monday to Friday.. from 630am-330pm.. they are just here for the summer since then they go back to the states to there mom... but they are good kids.. and we have fun playing and all so normally during the day by 130-2pm I will have 7 kids (all girls) here playing at the house... since the 1 girl that comes to play is from across the street I watch her while her mom gets house stuff done while her 4mth old and 2yr old nap.. so I take her 5yr old off her hands from 130-2pm til 5pm so my house has extra kids now from 630am til 5pm Mon-Fri... its been fun.. I tell you what hehe... Most people think i'm crazy to have so many kids here.. but then again they think i'm crazy 4 of them are my own kids hehe.. but its all good... I enjoy my kids and I enjoy my life..... but besides the watching kids.. I have been doing good.. I get to go out kid free at least 1x a wk with my girl friends.. sometimes its a night movie and then a day.. or we just do a Family BBQ with friends over which is always nice... Its nice to finally have real friends here.. I have my 2 girl friends. and we always get together to hang out let the kids play and be able to go out.. and lucky enough.. all our husbands are friends with each other.. so we dont got to worry about them complaining or what not.. but yep.. all in all i'm doing great.. and enjoying life here in Germany

(prayers out to me that I will pass my German drivers test when I get in to take it.. it is pretty tricky the things you need to know to pass the test there signs are alot different then ours and you must know how to read some of the German words to know what the signs mean)

ok I think that is about it.. Love and Miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment