Monday, August 31, 2009

Long over due family update sry all

Well Things have been pretty crazy here this whole summer.. it went by really Fast.. with my working by watching those 2 girls 5 days a wk 11 hours a day.. was crazy.. but I miss those 2 girls.. they are back in the states now with there mother.... Matt was away for 3 1/2 wks... so I was being a single mom to our 4 girls.. so they kept me busy.. any who.. I will do my normal updates on each person with details... enjoy

Alyssa: She is 14 1/2 months old.. and now walking.. she looks like she is drunk when she walks.. but its cute. and she is getting better.. she has had her 1st bloody nose.. her 1st big bump on her forhead.. and her 1st almost cutt my thumb off... she likes to stick her fingers in bad places.. she isnt the bright color in the crayon box.. but she is only 14mths.. and finding out the hard way.. but she does know what no means.. and will even tell me no.... she bite me the one day.. so i went and bit her back.. and she told me after i did it "no mama no bad" yes.. she said that.. kinda crazy.. but yea.. she is doing great.. she is finally out grown her 9mth clothes.. but still really light.. I need to go clothes shopping for her soon.. oh yes... Alyssa... is now liking to beat up on all 3 of her older sisters now.. while they are playing or laying around.. chilling.. she quick gets over by them and then grabs there hair.. and then laughs at them when they scream.. its funny.. but that lil girl is sneaky.... she is just like her other sisters though... so hopefully i can knock the hair pulling out quick..... anywho she is doing great

Ayme: She is doing good.. hard to think she will be 3 in December.. which is just around the conor. crazy how fast this year went.... She still isnt potty training.. but I'm not pushing her... normally my girls potty train themselves so most likely it will be around 3- 3 1/2 when she gets there... but she is talking really well.. every m orning when i open up her door.. she says to me "Morning Mommy" clear as day... she is a bright little girl.. I may start doing some Pre-school stuff with her as well.. since her and Michelle seem to be on the same page now for learning.. but Ayme is doing good.. and doesnt get into as much trouble... but she is doing very well

Michelle: She is doing good.. she is getting so tall.. I still cant believe she is 4yrs old now... she is catching up to Samantha in height.. she will take after her daddy forsure.. for the whole tall and skinny.. she is only 30lbs.. and in size 5 girls clothes for height.... but her wasit can still fit 3T/4T clothes.. but she is doing good.. she has gotten better with doing things with her hands.. but now to work on her speech and remembering colors, shapes, numbers, and ABC's... hopefully she will not get overwelmed by the stuff.. I know I have to go slow with her and it will take time.. but she is bright.. and I know she can do it...

Samantha: she is doing good... she isnt happy about our choice to homeschool. but it really is for the best for her... the children around here.. are so out of control.. the schools here dont have enough teachers and helpers.. for the right teaching.. and she is a follower.. so she gets in a lot of trouble after playing with these kids here... its not been fun.. and its hard to make a 5yr old..to understand why we are doing what we are doing.. hopefully she will do ok with me for schooling.. and she will listen and obey me.. but i'm sure at first she will give me some problems.. we start homeschooling today 9/1/09 so we shall see how the day goes.... but besides schooling and getting in trouble after playing with these kids.. she is doing well. and a very bright child... she is only 5yrs old.. and rides a 2 wheel bike.. which she has been riding for the past 3mths now.. kinda crazy.. bu yes.. she is doing well...

Matthew: he just got back from his 3 1/2 wks over in California for schooling.. he had an amazing time there.. made new friends.. saw old friends from the last base.. and from other things he has gone and done while in the Air Force.. he is doing good.. he is very happy to be back home.. and enjoying his family.. he missed us all a lot... he went back to work today the 1st of Sept.. and he hopes to get 2 wks off of work soon.. so we can spend time as a family.. and maybe go some places b4 it gets to cold here... but he is doing well.. and LOVES Germany so much better then the states.. but yes.. he is happy to be home and be a family again..

Me: I'm doing good.. been busy as ever.. but thats nothing new for me.. i'm enjoying my kids.. they may drive me crazy at times.. but hey.. thats what kids are suppose to do to there parents right... but all in all i'm well... i'm glad to have Matthew back home... and maybe things will go back to normal... but nothing really new with me.. in time.. I still have to go to the doctors about my eye.. and see about getting it taken care of.. I now have 2 small masses (growths) in my eye lid so it doesnt look pretty at all.. but I can not stress about it.. and only thing I can do is leave it in Gods Hands.. any who... i'm doing well...


well i think that is about it for the updates... i'll try to post in more often.. but with school starting up.. and taking care of the family and house.. things get busy.. so it may take some time to write in...

well love and miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment