Friday, January 30, 2009

Family Update

Well Yesterday the 29th of January... Michelle went in for her OT evaluation Appt... It went pretty well.. She had fun..... She does Need OT... But The doctor said that She isnt that bad... she would only really need to go in to work with her upper body motor Skills.. like writing.. and cutting... and working with her hands... since she is showing lots of weak signs.. with the test she did... But she is doing pretty good... Basically she does Need the Speech.. and the OT.. and with those.. Both together.. will get her on a Good Track.. They like to stay this early.. so she will have confident in herself for being able to do stuff.. instead of her melt downs.. and tempers... That doctor also told me that She does have serve Artealathion disorder.. but that goes along with everything else that needs to be taken care of... but all in all.. I head back there next wk to Pick up the Paper work.. to Drop off at base.. to all be shipped out to Germany.. and See if they will have the programs that she will need.. even if we have to drive 5 hours in 1 day to get a 2 wk plan or maybe get lucky and a once a month plan to do at home with her.. But Lord willing.. the paper work will get shipped out.. in a couple wks.. and then maybe MAYBE we will get information on when we will be able to leave for Germany... I was hoping for the end of Febuary... but it all depends now.. on when I get the paper work.. and the Base here gets it sent out to Germany... We have no idea how long it will take for them Over in Germany to go through all the paper work on us.. So Its All in Gods hands in what he has instore...

The Girls are actaully all getting sick.. even Including me.. so Its going to be a long tiring wknd.. But Its ok... we will make lots of soup.. and take it easy... maybe even get naps in... which would be nice for me...... (Alyssa isnt sick.. which I hope she doesnt get sick again) Well besides that.. the girls are doing well... they like to keep me on my toes.. But Hey thats a Moms job to stay on her toes..

As for Matthew.. he is doing alright.. he misses us all.. and cant wait for us to get there... so he can also Stop worrying about me..... He is so proud of me.. and all that I have been doing... I know he will be on Cloud 9 when we all get there....

well thats about it right now.. I'll update again.. when I have more information...

No comments:

Post a Comment