Tuesday, March 17, 2009

7/10 days to go

Well in 7 days is when our stuff gets all packed up for the move.. they will be taking just some basic on the 24th.. and then on the 25th they will be taking the rest.. the beds.. dressers piano... end tables.. and what ever else there is to go.... Yes I still have stuff to do b4 then.. and it seems like Alot to me.. But i'm sure its not.. if I can just lower my Stress level... I made up a check list last night.. so we shall see how well that works out for me... I need to start putting this all in Gods Hands.. with him all things are possible ... Any who.. fun days ahead.....

in 10 days is when we will be flying out.. which I'm going to see about Having the girls and I stay at a hotel on the 26th night and just take a Cab from the hotel to the air port.. which should be fun.... 4 kids 4 car seats and all our bags... I will be happy when we are finally on the plan and on our way there... We leave San Antonio at 1015am.. then we will get to Dallas a little after 11am.. then we got a little over 2 hour wait there in Dallas til we get on the plan for Germany.. which they still havent had there time change yet.. so it will be a 7 hour flight instead of a 8 hour flight.. since there time change happens on Sunday the 29th... so shall be fun... Any who...

Keep us all in your prayers.. that I am able to get everything done that I need to get done...

Thanks All

No comments:

Post a Comment