Saturday, February 7, 2009

Its been crazy here

Well Samantha's 5th birthday was the 4th... which she did have a great day.. got alot of new barbies... so she is happy.... But I did forget to take pictures... since of the crazyness... any who

That night at a lil after 12am.. Ayme woke up crouping and having a hard time breathing.... so yea after the shower not helping.. at about 1am.. I woke up the girls and we all headed to the ER on base.. so at like 110am i'm throwing the girls all in truck... and off we went to the ER.... which even b4 I got off the road... a cop Pulled me over...... Asking me.. whats going on? why you out this late with your small kids.... since he must of saw me throw them all in the truck..... so I was like.. umm we are going to the ER.... since yea.. normally I wouldnt be out at this time with them... so he looked at my IDs.. and told me ok.. then you better just Book it.. since he heard Ayme coughing crying and breathing really badly... so yea.. 1st time ever to get pulled over in my life.. so that was interesting...... Any who.. we finally got to the ER at about 120am or so.... checked in.. and wow the ER was packed with people and kids.. it was insane.... so I check in.. and they had us wait like 30mins just to get the basic done.. so they checked her temp.. which was a low grade temp.. her plus was high.. and her lvls was a lil low.. so they sent us to xrays... which... i'm so thankfully for Samantha.. she is such a good big helper... she waited in the waiting room with Chelle and Alyssa while I ran in for the xrays with Ayme.... so we got that done 1 2 3.. then it was back to the ER waiting room.. which hour by hour goes by.. and they still havent called her in.... so yea.. we got there around 120am.. and finally at 520am.. I was like.. yea.. I'm going home.. I'll call in a hour to make a same day appt... since they said there still was like 4 to 6 people in front of her... so yea... at the ER all night.. get home.... and my clock doesnt go off.. and we all wake up at almost 10am... tryed to call and make a same day.. but they had none left.. thankfully I had a 1240pm appt for alyssa that day.. so we left at 1220pm...for that appt.. which yea.. that was all messed up.. they gave me the wrong time.. and also put that appt down for alyssa.. but for some odd reason they had an opening come up in a hour at 2pm... so they asked if i wanted to do Alyssa's appt then.. which I said.. Can I actaully make that for Ayme.. and told them about the ER and all... so I was able to Get Ayme seen.. and didnt have togo back down to the ER..... I'm so glad... she does have group and a nice head cold as well.... so she has her meds.. she is doing better.. still has some breathing troubles from time to time.. but its not as bad as that night or morning after.... so yea that was the crazy day.. I was up for 42hours stright do to her being sick... but hey its well worth it any who....

just wanted to post an update

No comments:

Post a Comment